POCO X3 Pro: Detailed Review And Specs
XiaoMiTool V2 will take care of most of the operations you would need to do, from when you connect the device to your pc until the desired rom or piece of software is installed. If you are facing any software error on Poco X3 Pro or any other application issue, it means your phone needs to flash. Don’t worry we have a quick solution for every single device.
- Read on to know how they fare against each other and which one would be better for you.
- In terms of battery life, both phones can easily last a full day with moderate usage.
- The fingerprint scanner platform is aligned with the power button and is located on the right side of the smartphone.
- Thanks to the Adreno 640, the phone cruises through titles that handle over 60fps, like Dead Trigger 2.
- Switch to the light mode that’s kinder on your eyes at day time.
- The Poco M4 Pro is easily one of the best budget smartphones available in 2023.
Adding to this is the massive Poco logo lined with iridescent colors, placed vertically on it. The smartphone screams for attention like a couple fighting in the middle of a restaurant. You wouldn’t want to be a part of that conversation, but would definitely pay attention. In question, the piece that lives inside is the Mediatek Helium G99a 6-nanometer, eight-core mobile platform running at a maximum clock speed of 2.2 GHz.
We have shared the official PocoPhone X3 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual. We have shared the official Poco X3 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. You can flash or Software Update your Xiaomi phone from MIUI stock ROM (Flash File) using official Mi Flash Tool. You have successfully flashed Stock ROM on your Poco X3 stock Android firmware android phone. Android flash files are files that are added to the system or completely replace the system. You can make changes not only to flash files/system partitions but also to other partitions such as boot partition or user data.
A reheated version of the Snapdragon 855 Plus, the 7nm chipset has the exact same core configuration and graphics chip as the 855 Plus. For €229, the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC does a lot to help it stand out from the competition. Its weighty feeling in the hand and garish branding won’t be for everyone, though users will enjoy the excellent battery life and great screen. The in-OS ads aren’t ideal but are reasonable given the price of the Poco X3 NFC.